We are looking for an application engineer to dive into the client’s log architecture in all its technical complexity and investigate/ demo how SpectX fits specific use cases.
You are familiar with technologies, methods, and tools that infosec teams and SOCs use for incident response. You are a very good listener and enjoy coming up with simple solutions to complex problems. You are fascinated by innovation in challenging environments. You are a people person.
Please join us to push the logic and limits of security analytics at SpectX.
The Application Engineer’s tasks include:
- Technical consultancy on SpectX’ solutions during sales calls and sales visits
- Giving responses to technical questions of product features, advantages, and benefits, including in official tender documents
- Qualifying customers and opportunities from a technical perspective
- Conducting technical training and onboarding for customers
- Assisting in the creation of technical documentation and marketing materials
- Infosec knowledge and skills to support the SpectX Sales Team in all phases of the sales process
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Possibility to do things differently in a growing company to achieve a shift in the mindset in security analytics
- Rapid and supporting learning environment
- Development culture driven by quality and passion
- A fun but honest team
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- An office in Helsinki, Finland or Tallinn, Estonia
To apply, download the free edition of SpectX
, play around with the product and share your first impressions with email@example.com
Back to jobs